- This event has passed.
2017 Lakes Congress
June 1, 2017 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
One event on June 2, 2017 at 7:00 pm
Our 2017 Lakes Congress, brought to you by Grappone Automotive Group, will be held on Thursday, June 1, and Friday, June 2, along the beautiful shores of Lake Winnipesaukee in Meredith. Our 24th annual event will feature guest presenter Ron Guilmette, avid kayaker and co-author of The Islands of Winnipesaukee on Thursday, June 1, and keynote presenter Dr. Wallace ‘J.’ Nichols, author of New York Times Bestseller Blue Mind, on Friday, June 2. See the full schedule of events here.
This event is designed for lake-related business leaders, lake/natural resources stewards and managers, and lake enthusiasts of all our 1,000 lakes and ponds. To learn more or to register, please visit https://nhlakes.org/events/lakes-congress/ or contact NH LAKES at email@example.com or 603-226-0299.
Lakes Congress Link: https://nhlakes.org/events/lakes-congress/
- Online Registration – Thursday evening only
- Online Registration – Friday (and Thursday if applicable)
- Mail-In Registration Form
- Thursday, June 1:
- The Islands of Winnipesaukee (7:00 – 8:30 p.m.)
- $5 per person (pre-registration required)
- Friday, June 2
- By May 15:
- NH LAKES Individual Members: $55*
- NH LAKES Non-Members: $70*
- Students: $45*
- *Note: There is an extra fee for the Combat Communications session and the Floating Classroom session
- By May 15: