- This event has passed.
Digital Marketing Day by Center for Women and Enterprise & SCORE
September 21, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
Digital Marketing Day
- Local Event
- Duration: 6.5 hours
- Location: Baker Free Library, 509 South Street, Bow, New Hampshire
- Date & Time: September 21, 2019, 8:30am EDT
Are you using all of the capabilities of the internet to reach and attract customers to your business? Join us for a full day devoted to helping you learn how to use many of the marketing tools available to you as a small business owner. In this free workshop sponsored by SCORE and the Center for Women and Enterprise, you will learn:
– Techniques for creating and publishing videos
– How to best use Linkedin, Instagram and Youtube for your business
– Why using Google Analytics is essential to understand the effectiveness of your digital marketing efforts
– Christine Halvorson, owner of Halvorson New Media and her business partner Nanette Perrotte will be the primary presenters with SCORE Mentor, Bob Rustici expaining Google Analytics. Nancy Pearson, Director of CWE will be the Keynote Speaker.
This event is open to business owners throughout New Hampshire, so register soon to ensure a seat.