Enjoy free live music from singer John Irish from 11 am to 2 pm. John’s music has been popular with visitors to the farm in the past, and we’re pleased to welcome him back this fall.
In addition to enjoying his music, there’s plenty of other fall fun at the farm including:
- Get lost in our corn maze
- Choose your favorite pumpkins from our “pick your own” pumpkin patch or from the ones we’ve picked
- Visit our food truck for seasonally inspired food from our fields, fall treats, and our own ice cream!
- Enjoy whoopie pies that Yankee Magazine calls “the best in New England” from our farm bakery
- Eat freshly made cider doughnuts from the Cider Bellies stand
- Enjoy wagon rides around the farm on select days
- Select fall plants, gourds, corn stalks, and more in our garden center
- Visit our farm market for foods from our fields and our farm kitchen as well as other local items