- This event has passed.
LUNCH & LEARN – TAYLOR community
May 11, 2017 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
LUNCH & LEARN
A Taste of Life at Taylor Community.
Thursday, May 11 at 11:30 AM – Woodside at Taylor Community, 435 Union Avenue, Laconia
A casual lunch and an opportunity to learn about Taylor Community and talk with those who live here and work here. RSVP today at 366-1400 www.taylorcommunity.orgTaylor is a not-for-profit 501(c)3 continuing care retirement community for today and tomorrow Come get a taste of what living at Taylor Community is all about If you’ve never visited or you haven’t been here lately, this is a great opportunity to learn more about living at Taylor Community.
First we start with the facts:
– How does it work?
– What is available in the way of cottages, apartments and floor plans?
– How much does it cost?
– What is available in higher levels of care if needed in the future?
The Main Course
You’ll enjoy a delicious lunch with other visitors along with Taylor Residents who can
answer your questions and give you a good sense of what living at Taylor is like.
– Why did they move here?
– What other options did they consider?
– What do they enjoy most about living here?
– How does their actual experience of living at Taylor compare with their expectations?
– A wrap up to make sure you leave with the answers and information you want.
– An opportunity for questions and answers.
– A complete packet with all the information in writing to review at your convenience.
– Your choice of a free gift.