- This event has passed.
Remick Homeschool Class – Wild Edibles
June 17 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
ONE MONDAY A MONTH, SEPTEMBER–JUNE | 10AM–12 NOON
Our “one-room schoolhouse” is an entire farmstead!
- Classes are season- and history-based
- Classes feature discovery through the senses and hands-on activities
- Group discussion encourages a deeper understanding of each themed class
- For students ages 6 and up (except where specified otherwise)
- Classes are offered September–June
- Pre-registration is required
- Participants must sign up by the Monday prior to each scheduled class
- We are unable to accommodate walk-ins for Homeschool classes
- Students must be accompanied by a parent or adult chaperone, not left unattended
COST: $6/participant, unless noted otherwise
Ages 6 & up, unless noted otherwise. Pre-registration required by the Monday prior to each class date. No charge for accompanying adult unless directly participating in the day’s project. Call 603-323-7591 to register.