- This event has passed.
Summer Music Nights at Castle in the Clouds
June 14 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 5:30 pm on Tuesday, repeating until September 13, 2022
Join us for dinner and live music as you watch the sunset over Lake Winnipesaukee from our beautiful outdoor terrace! Come with your dinner partners and an appetite for classic American fare with unique twists. The Carriage House Restaurant was named the 2021 Editor’s Pick for Mountain View Dining in Yankee Magazine’s Best of NH!
Music Nights are by reservation only and require a $12 per-person cover charge paid online in advance (children ages 4 & under do not require a cover charge). Your reservation guarantees your table for the whole evening, so you can mingle on the terrace, peruse the exhibit gallery, or admire the historic horse stables and always have your seat to come back to. We recommend making your reservation at least 1-2 weeks in advance, as Music Nights tend to sell out quickly!
June 6 – September 13
– Must be purchased in advance
– Children ages 4 & under do not require a cover charge
- There is a $12 per guest cover charge and the table is yours for the evening. You may arrive at any time after 5:30 pm. Drink orders will be taken throughout the evening, however, your dinner order will be taken at either 5:30 pm or 6:30 pm depending on your selected reservation time.
- There is a limit of 5 guests per table.
- Live music is played between 5:30 and 8:30 pm, with a short break for the musician.
- Payment for your dinner and drinks will be processed via a dining check with your server before you leave