Unique ways Celebrate Father’s Day
The Escape Room Experience in Laconia, in the perfect place, to celebrate Dad. This weekend why not treat Dad to some super fun family time by taking to play one of their super fun escape games. For more information visit us at www.TheEscapeRoomExperience.Live or call 603-366-6296
- Visit the Sandwich Business Group‘s Spring Festival on Saturday, June 16th from 9:30 – 4 pm. This event is for families, friends, and neighbors to enjoy activities on the Sandwich Green and throughout the town. For a Full list of events, visit www.discoversandwich.com
Celebrate Dad this weekend with Johnson’s Seafood & Steak on NH-11, New Durham, NH. While on your way up to the Big Lake stop in to the restaurant or marketplace to pick up your fresh lobsters, steak and seafood to take with you or stay and enjoy our new Taphouse, restaurant and walk-up ice cream bar. 603-859-7500 or www.johnsonsseafoodandsteak.com for more information about specials and menus
- With Father’s Day and Graduation right around the corner, it’s time to start getting your game face on and find the perfect gift! At 603 Candy, they have candy bouquets, with made in-house chocolate bars included! plus they have cards, candy and so many more gifts to chose from! www.603candy.com
- Take it easy this Father’s Day Weekend at Mi-Te-Jo Campground. Dad can relax on the beach, swing by the horseshoe pit for a game or two, and show off his grilling skills for the family. https://mi-te-jo.com/
- Steele Hill Resorts will be having a Father’s Day brunch on June 17th! Celebrate Dad at Steele Hill Resorts very own The Hilltop Restaurant with beautiful views overlooking Lake Winnipesaukee, Lake Winnisquam and the Belknap Mountain Range. All Dad’s will receive a special take home care package of delicious Hilltop Steak Tips! Buffet will go from 8:30am to 1pm, to make Reservations give us a call at 603-524-0500 ext. 0.
- The Ellacoya Barn & Grille will be hosing a Father’s Day Special! Full Menu is available at www.barnandgrille.com. Call 603-293-8700 to reserve your Father’s Day dinner.
- Dine with Common Man Family of Restaurants on June 17th for Father’s Day and enter Dad to win a framed photo of New England’s favorite right fielder, Mookie Betts!
Special Deals on Father’s Day
- Treat Dad to a zipline adventure! At Alpine Adventures, Dad will get a free zip line adventure with a paying family member! https://www.alpinezipline.com/
- On Sunday June 17th, Father’s will receive 1 free general admission ticket when one is purchased for their child at Attitash Mountain Resort.
- Dad’s fly free at Bretton Wood’s Canopy Tour on June 17th with a purchase of an accompanying full-price Canopy Tour. Reservations are recommended, by calling 603-278-4947.
- Treat Dad to a complimentary round of golf at Bretton Woods. Dad can golf for FREE with a paying companion and advanced reservations. Reservations are recommended, by calling 603-278-4947.
- Bring the family to Cranmore Mountain Resorts and Dad’s play for free with the purchase of an All Day Play Pass, Mountain Adventure Park Pass or Aerial Adventure Park pass. http://www.cranmore.com/
- Looking for the perfect gift for your dad for Father’s Day? Bring him to the Castle for a day he’ll remember forever! Whether it’s just you and Dad for a tour and lunch in The Carriage House Restaurant, or the whole family to add feeding the fish at Shannon Pond to the list, Dad is sure to feel like a king when he visits! All dads tour free when visiting with their child; this can be a child of any age. For more information about regular hours & admission rates, visit www.castleintheclouds.org.
- Treat Dad to an Escape Hour House Adventure! Located in Gilford, just off the Laconia bypass. Book online at www.escapehourhouse.com/book-now. Use coupon code Dad18 for a 20% discount on groups of 6 or more booking for Saturday and Sunday!
- Lake Life Fashions is offering 10% off all Men’s Apparel and Shoes + All Life is good short sleeve Crusher Tees are 2 for $40! Sale Ends Father’s Day on June 17th, 2018.
- Loudon Country Club is offering 18 Holes with a cart for only $37 on Saturday and Sunday, Father’s Day Weekend. www.loudoncc.com
- Farm to Table Brunch Buffet on Father’s Day June 17th at Moulton Farm in Meredith, NH. The Entire family will enjoy their brunch buffet featuring dishes that incorporate produce grown at the farm in addition to seasonal fruits, delicious baked goods, eggs and meat dishes prepared by their talented kitchen and bakery. Click here for more information.
- Meredith Whole Living Center is offering on Father’s Day Weekend, when you book a massage appointment for Dad Friday, June 15th Through Monday June 18th, they will include a complimentary 30 minute infrared sauna session. Has he tried floating yet? Book him a float session this Father’s Day Weekend for only $50! http://www.meredithwholeliving.com/fathers-day-weekend-special/
- Mount Washington Cog Railway Fathers Day weekend specials : Last train discount of $15 off each ticket. Valid on the last train ride of the day. Cannot be combined with other discounts. May be purchased online at thecog.com, by calling 1 800-449-2580 or in-person at the railway. Vintage Steam Trip, this 3 -hour round trip on a vintage coal-fired steam train is the first train out on the mountain daily throughout the season starting Saturday, June 16. Advance booking is highly recommended, trains sell out early.
Call to book at 603-278-5404 or online at the cog.com.
- Dad’s green fees covered at Omni Mount Washington Golf Club on Sunday, June 17th with an accompanying paying player.
- Father’s Day at the Polar Caves all day Father’s Get in for FREE!
- Story Land is offering $5.00 off admission for dads to celebrate their special day!
- SUPNH is offering 1/2 price Paddleboard Rentals for Dad on June 17th! Dads get to paddle for $12 with a paddle partner paying full price.
- Tanger Outlets in Tilton has a ton of Father’s Day deals going on! Check out all the deals at https://www.tangeroutlet.com/tilton/deals
- Visit the Whale’s Tale Waterpark, Dad will get free admission with a full paying family member! https://www.whalestalewaterpark.net/
- The Wright Museum of World War II is offering free admission to dads on Father’s Day June 17th, when accompanied by a paying family member. For more information, visit www.wrightmuseum.org