Summer Sailing 2.0
We are pleased to announce we have found a way to operate in a safe manner and will be offering small group classes this summer, beginning on July 6.
A considerable amount of time and energy has gone into the preparation and planning for this program to take place. To ensure safety for our sailing families and staff we have made the following changes to our youth program:
- Class size significantly reduced
- All classes will be half day in length
- Classes will be limited to Level 2 and Level 3 students, including those who have been recommended for these levels.
- Classes will have staggered start times to eliminate yard congestion
- Students will be paired in boats only with siblings or partners approved by their parents
- Classes may be canceled and rescheduled due to inclement weather
- All “classroom sessions” will be held outside.
- Masks will be required while on-shore
- Strict Sanitizing guidelines will be in place
- A health questionnaire will be required daily from every camper and staff member
Please click on this link to see all of the protocols and safety procedures we have instituted https://www.lwsa.org/covid-19-info
Classes will be smaller but we will still offer meaningful instruction and a fun sailing experience.
Click on this link to see the schedule and register for classes https://www.lwsa.org/copy-of-youth-sailing-classes
We will also be offering Adult Sailing and Private lessons. Check out the website and email email@example.com for more information.
We are excited to be opening up and getting folk onto the water. If you have questions please email me firstname.lastname@example.org