We’re happy to announce that the M/S Mount Washington will resume operation as a restaurant starting June 20.
Lunch Cruise – Daily from Weirs Beach
Beginning June 20 $40 Ticket includes cruise, lunch, select non-alcoholic beverages, and tax
Mon, Wed, Fri and Sat
Beginning June 27
Ticket includes cruise, dinner, select non-alcoholic beverages, and tax
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, we’ve made some
adjustments to our schedule and product offering.
• We are suspending our 10:00 AM cruise out of Weirs Beach, as well as all departures out of other ports, for the time being.
• We are offering one lunch cruise every day from Weirs Beach at 12:30 PM, and a dinner cruise on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. This will give us time to perform additional cleaning between cruises.
• All tickets include a meal, limited non-alcoholic drinks, and tax.
• Advance reservations are suggested for all cruises, and we have reduced the number of passengers on board by more than 50%.
• Each party will be assigned a table for the duration of the cruise, with proper distancing between tables.
• Buffet service will be replaced by table service on all cruises.
• As dancing is strongly discouraged by the State of New Hampshire, ambient music will be offered on all cruises and scenic points of interest will be highlighted to passengers.