Unique Ways Celebrate Mother’s Day Weekend
- 12th Annual Canterbury Shaker Village XC5K Saturday, May 11th, 2019 10am : registration begins at 8:30. Proceeds benefit educational programs at the village. Run or walk the course, which is totally unpaved and total beautiful crossing through fields, woods, around ponds and pastures.
- The Machine at the Flying Monkey May 10, 2019 -The Machine Americas’s Top Pink Floyd show 7:30pm
- After having brunch, enjoy a stroll through the quaint Meredith Village and Mill Falls Marketplace, where Mom will be able to find one-of-a-kind, locally owned shops that have unique gifts and clothing. Or stop by Hermit Woods Winery for a glass of award-winning local wine.
- Treat mom to a buffet brunch and cruise aboard the M/S Mount Washington on Lake Winnipesaukee on her special day. This is entertainment for the whole family. Departures at 10am and 2pm. Click here to purchase your tickets.
- Seven Birches Winery Mom’s Night Out – Mother’s Day Special! ll moms need a break from their family and on Mother’s Day, you generally spend the day with your family. So, we’re giving moms a break! On Saturday, May 11th, 5pm-9pm, we are planning a special wine event, free from kids.
- Tanger Outlets- Tilton Exit 20 Food Truck Festival Saturday, May 11th from 12 PM – 5 PM
Calling all Foodies! Snack on gourmet bites from the area’s best food trucks! Beer tent! Enjoy live performances by the All You Got Tour with Artists on the Move from Boston, giant yard games, summer sales, an antique/classic car meet up and MORE!
- Tarbin Gardens – Treat Mom to a visit to the beautiful Tarbin Gardens. Explore the extensive gardens the sit awhile an relax. English Landscape sty gardens first opened to the public in 2004 and the gardens and facilities have expanded every year. Enjoy a self-guided tour featuring northern magnolias. Bring a picnic lunch to enjoy on the Rose Garden Patio. 321 Salisbury Road (Route 127 South) Franklin, NH 03235 603-394-3518
- Wake the Lake, Weirs Beach Friday May 10, 2019- Sunday May 12th. Outdoor Block Party Live Bands on Stages, Great Food, Cold Beer, Mixed Drinks ID required, 10 Bars & 4 kitchens. Lakeside Ave. Weirs, Beach, 366-9100
- White Lake Speedway, Family Fun Center Tamworth Everything is Open! See our website for special’s for Mom.
- Wright Museum of World War II History. Free admission to mom on Mother’s Day, may 12, 2019 when accompanied by a paying family member. Museum hours on Mother’s Day are 12pm to 4pm.
- Pickering House Inn, Wolfeboro Mother’s Day Cooking Demo Dinner: May 11, 2019 Enjoy a wonderful evening with the special woman (or women) in your life! Enjoy a delicious 3 course dinner while getting cooking tips from our chef, Patty Roche, so yo can prepare the meal at home. Call for reservations 569-6948
- Cafe Lafayette Dinner Train Opening Day 2019 – Saturday May 11 – Taking Mothers Day reservations 603-745-3500
- Camp Celebrate Mom! Give Mom a break and let us cook on Mother’s Day. We’ll be providing a rose to all moms, while supplies last. PLUS, enter Mom to win a $100 gift card to our Spa at The Common Man Inn! Serving from our Dinner Menu & Specials 4 p.m. – 9 p.m. (603) 279-3003
- Celebrate mom at CIELITO, they are offering lunch and dinner. Open all day!
- Common Man Restaurants Ashland We’ll be providing a rose to all moms, while supplies last. PLUS, enter Mom to win a $100 gift card to our Spa at The Common Man Inn! Reservations strongly suggested. Serving Dinner Menus with Specials from 11:30 am – 8:30 pm. (603) 968-7030
- Foster’s Boiler Room at Common Man Inn and Spa in Plymouth – Give Mom a break and let us cook on Mother’s Day. We’ll be providing a rose to all moms, while supplies last. PLUS, enter Mom to win a $100 gift card to our Spa at The Common Man Inn! Foster’s Boiler Room* • (603) 536-2764 or (603) 536-2200 Grand Brunch Buffet • 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. Adults: $27.95 • Children under 12: $12.95 Price does not include tax or gratuity. Serving from our Dinner Menu with Specials 4 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Make your Mother’s Day Reservation at the Homestead Restaurants. Homestead Restaurants will be offering 3 seatings at noon, 2:30pm and 5pm at their two locations, Merrimack 603-429-2022, and Bristol 603-744-2022.
- Join Indian Head Resort for their Mother’s Day Brunch from 10:00 – 2:00 on May 12th. Adults $29.99 and children $14.99 Call for reservations 603-745-8000.
- Hart’s Turkey Farm Mother’s Day, Hart’s will be open from 11:00am – 7:30pm. Serving a brunch starting at 11:am and ending at 3pm along wtih serving from the regular menu. 603-279-4433
- Hilltop Restaurant at Steele Hill Resort Enjoy Mother’s Day Brunch overlooking lake Winnisquam, Lake Winnipesaukee and the Belknap Mountain Range. All moms will receive a surprise gift. May 12th Adults $32.00 | Children 5 – 10 $17.00 | Children 5 & Under $6 Reservations will start at 8:30am and go in 30 minute intervals until 2pm. 603-524-0500 extension “0” for reservations *All moms will receive a surprise gift.
- Italian Farmhouse in Plymouth – We’ll be providing a rose to all moms, while supplies last. PLUS, enter Mom to win a $100 gift card to our Spa at The Common Man Inn! Serving their Dinner Menu and Specials from 11:30 – 8pm.
- Lakehouse Grille at Church Landing in Meredith – is offering an elegant Grand Buffet for Mother’s Day from 10:30am – 3:30pm. Lakehouse will also serve from their dinner menu with some Mother’s Day Specials from 5pm – 9pm. Call for Reservations, 603-279-5221
- Lago at Bay Point in Meredith – We’ll be providing a rose to all moms, while supplies last. PLUS, enter Mom to win a $100 gift card to our Spa at The Common Man Inn! Serving a Brunch Buffet from 10am – 3pm and also serving from their dinner menu from 5pm – 9pm.
- Loudon Country Club is serving their Mother’s Day brunch from 9am – 1pm on Sunday May 13th. Every attendee will be entered in a raffle to win a FREE 18-hole round of golf for four or a box of Pro V1s. Reservations required, call 603-783-3372 ext 2
- Makris Lobster & Seafood – Serving a buffet from 11am – 4pm and their Regular menu from 5pm – 9pm. Appetizers, Fried Dinners and Lobster Dinner will be available all day! Call for reservations 302-225-7665
- O’Steak and Seafood will be hosting a Mother’s Day brunch, Reservations are strongly suggested, O’Steak and Seafood usually sell out
- Patrick’s Pub & Eatery – Special Mother’s Day menu items available! 603-293-0841
The 104 Diner We’ll be providing a rose to all moms, while supplies last. PLUS, enter Mom to win a $100 gift card to our Spa at The Common Man Inn! (603) 744-0120 Open 7 a.m.–8 p.m. • Serving daily menu and specials from 11 a.m. – Close
- Tilt’n Dinner in Tilton – Will be offering a breakfast buffet from 7-11am, also serving daily menu and specials from 6am – close.
- Town Docks – Treat mom to a lobster on her special day! Serving from their Dinner Menu and Specials from 11am – 8pm.
- Wolfe’s Tavern in Wolfeboro Inn will be serving a selection of mom favorites from 10am – 3pm. Prime Rib, Eggs Benedict, Made To Order Omelets, Homemade Desserts and more! $35.95 Adults, $16.95 Children.
- Woodstock inn Brewery Mother of All Brunches! May 12 9:30-2:00pm
Special Deals on Mother’s Day
- 603 Candy, Winnipesaukee Pier Every Mom that comes to the store will receive a Chocolate Rose. While supplies last.
- Mom’s the Word Celebrate Mom with us: Mill Falls Marketplace, Meredith, Saturday, May 11th 12:00pm – 3:00pm and enjoy… A Special Hand-crafted Gift from Artisan by the Bay for the First 100 Moms! Live Music, Light refreshments.
- Mom Spa package at The Innate in You Every mom needs some time to herself to relax and unwind. 90 minute massage with hand scrub, foot scrub, back mask , and face mask. $150 ($180 value) Mom & Me Spa Package: 90 minute massage ( couples room or seperate) hand scrub, foot scrub, back mask, and face mask. $300 ( $360 value)
- Weathervane Gift Cards – The perfect gift for seafood loves! 20% OFF Enter discount code – BLAST. Order online through May 2
Lodging Deals on Mother’s Day
- Manor On Golden Pond -Learn Fine Cooking – Epicurean Escapade Package May 10 & 11th – is our two day intense, hands-on cooking classes creating a multi-course meal from scratch.Participants will spend several hours each day working alongside our chefs to create from scratch, a multi-course meal based around a central theme or ingredient. Class participation is limited to six adults, so that there’s plenty of time for questions