This year marks the 95th Laconia Motorcycle Week, A tradition that has certainly piled up a lot of stories and interesting characters along the way. Check out Lance Blais’s Story
During Motorcycle Week
- Visit Clark’s Trading Post on Saturday, June 9th, for one of their 90th-anniversary special events, the Rhythm & Bones Society performance. This talented group of three dozen musicians features some of the most renowned bones players in the country. The will introduce you to an old fashion musical instrument that will have your toes tapping and your hands clapping. For More information, visit http://www.clarkstradingpost.com/.
- The Escape Room Experience on Main St. in Laconia is the perfect place to take a little break from the saddle and stretch your legs. Come see what everyone is talking about! Whether you’re 8 or 108 you’re sure to love it. For more information, visit www.TheEscapeRoomExperience.Live or call 603-366-6296
- June 13th at Gunstock Resort The Hillclimb will take place. 2018 Pro/Am Gunstock Hillclimb back at Progressive Laconia Motorcycle Week. Spectators can watch the excitement of both amateur and AMA professional riders gun the throttle and try to reach the top, with thrills (and sometimes, spills) along the way. Gates open at 8 am, opening ceremony begins at 9 am and the competition starts at 10 am. www.gunstock.com
- A Cruise on the M/S Mount Washington on Monday, June 11th. A tour of Lake Winnipesaukee leaves the docks at the Boardwalk of Lakeside Avenure at 4:30pm and returns on at 7pm. Pre-sale tickets are only $15 and available by visiting www.cruisenh.com
- To celebrate the 95th Anniversary of Laconia Motorcycle Week, Schuster’s Tavern and Steakhouse at the Gunstock Inn is offering a free appetizer order of barbecuw ribs for all who are a part of the Passport Program. Take the beautiful ride to Gilford with all of it’s scenic vistas of Lake Winnipesaukee and the White Mountains, get your Bike Week Passport stamped and enjoy our delicious mouth watering rib appertizer.
- The Winnipesaukee Scenic Railroad based in Mereidth and Weirs Beach, is giong to be offering a special train schedule for those attending the 95th annual Laconia Motorcycle Week Scheduled for June 9-16th.
For a full schedule of events, check out the only official website for Laconia Motorcycle Week at http://www.laconiamcweek.com